Canton Hotel Integrity Selling
The Comfort Inn Hall of Fame adopted and implemented Integrity Selling® in early 2010. Integrity Selling is a perfect fit for our hotel as it maintains the same values and ethics of the Comfort Inn Hall of Fame Team.
Selling is identifying and filling the needs that people/companies have and creating a value for them.
Value & Ethics
1. Selling is a mutual exchange of value.
2. Selling isn't something you do to people it's something you do for and with them.
3. Developing trust and rapport precedes any selling activity.
4. Selling pressure is never exerted by a sales professional. It's exerted only by people when they perceive they want your products.
5. Selling techniques give way to values-driven principles.
6. Truth, respect and honesty provide the basis for a long-term selling success.
7. Ethics and values contribute more to sales success than do techniques or strategies.
8. Understanding customers' wants or needs should precede attempts to sell.
9. Negotiation is never manipulation. It's always a strategy to work out problems when customers want to work them out.
10. Closing is a victory for both the customers and the sales professional.
The Integrity Selling® Values and Ethics Statement is part of the Integrity Selling® program. Integrity Selling® is a registered trademark copyrighted by Integrity Solutions LLC. (c) 2012 Integrity Solutions LLC. All rights reserved. Used with permission.