The Timkin Company moved to Canton, Ohio in 1901 as the automobile industry began to overtake the carriage industry. Timken chose this location because of its proximity to the American car manufacturing centers of Detroit, Michigan and Cleveland, Ohio, and because it was close to the American steel-making centers of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Cleveland, Ohio.
Looking for a hotel near Timken Company in Canton Ohio? The Canton Comfort Inn can accommodate you!
We offer the following amenities to our guests:
- Free USA Today
- Complimentary hot breakfast
- Free high-speed internet access
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Free HBO
- Free parking
- Bus parking available
- Sun deck
- Truck parking available
- Braille coded exits
- Government Travelers: FEMA Approved
- Meeting space available
Directions to Timken Office from the hotel:
- Take I77 South to exit 104 Route 30 West
- Get off at the Harrison Ave. Exit.
- Turn Left on Harrison
- Take a left at the first light over highway.
- Turn right at next light which is Deuber Ave.