Downtown Canton offers plenty of nightlife, dining, and attractions that provide great entertainment for out of town travelers or for those looking for accommodations near the downtown area.
Downtown Canton's appropriately named First Fridays host popular events including, dancing, dining, galleries and art, and much more on the first Friday of every month.
Comfort Inn Canton, or also known as the Comfort Inn Hall of Fame, is just a short drive from the downtown Canton scene.
Directions from the Comfort Inn Canton two downtown Canton:
- Head southeast on Broadmoor Cir NW toward Stratmoor Dr NW
- Take the first turn onto Stratmoor Dr NW
- Turn left onto Everhard Rd NW
- Take the ramp onto I-77 S
- Take exit 105 for OH-172/Tuscarawas St toward Downtown
- Turn left onto Tuscarawas St W
- Turn right onto McKinley Ave SW
Guests of the Comfort Inn Canton will enjoy:
- Complimentary hot breakfast
- Free high speed internet access
- Convenient access to area attractions
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool (open seasonally)